2007年5月29日星期二

Mycutrvo

Preface

When I sitting at my desk with hundreds books overwhelm me, I always feel too exhausted to go on working but I have to desperate and devote all my remained energy to go on achieving my goal to my ideal university. No matter how assiduously I work, l am always allured by my imagination (what an utopian imagination). Although I regret that I always be distracted by whim, I do not tend to exterminate it. So I take one hour everyday to write something about my imagination not only to increase my creativity but also to practice my writing skill.

In a deep and chill winter night, I am pondering which kind of topic to write, at that time thousands of ideas flood to my brain, and my brain is as hot as the burning caldron for I am ruminating which subject is most fit me as my skin.

At first I have write several pomes, dailies and unfinished novels as abridged blow:

Introduction: this novel is an interesting and exiting tour in Maverick’s our brain, tells a truth (you need to find in the novel) and reflect a vivid experience of student.

Notice: to encourage myself, to practice, to express my love to English literature and to reveal a truth, I want to write this novel.

Also, I want to send this to my mother as a gift to appreciate my mother’s love to me!

INDEX:

Having a long dream----------chapter 1

Be captured-----------------------------chapter 2

In the court---------------------------chapter 3

The beginning of the war-chapter 4

Day 1 of the war ----------------- chapter 5

Day 2 of the war------------------ chapter 6

Day 3 of the war------------------ chapter 7

Day 4 of the war ----------------- chapter 8

Day 5 of the war ----------------- chapter 9

Day 6 of the war ----------------- chapter 10

Day 7 of the war ----------------- chapter 11

Day 8 of the war------------------ chapter 12

Day 9 of the war------------------ chapter 13

Meeting a magician----------- chapter 14

Using time machine----------- chapter 15

The purpose of the war- chapter 16

Leaving aC party---------------- chapter 17

Joining Ez party---------------- chapter 18

Triumph!-------------------------------- chapter 19

The second war------------------- chapter 20

Day 1 of the war---------------- chapter 21

Day 2 of the war---------------- chapter 22

Day 3 of the war---------------- chapter 23

A twist in the war---------- chapter 24

Failure---------------------------------- chapter 25

Hiding------------------------------------- chapter 26

Preparing----------------------------- chapter 27

Getting information---- chapter 28

Fighting-------------------------------- chapter 29

Winning---------------------------------- chapter 30

Signature----------------------------- chapter 31

Peace--------------------------------------- chapter 32

Back----------------------------------------- chapter 33

Arguing---------------------------------- chapter 34

Changing-------------------------------- chapter 35

Maverick decision----------- chapter 36

Make it!!!------------------------------ chapter 37

Admired by others---------- chapter 38

Regretting-------------------------- chapter 39

Being pressured----------------- chapter 40

Glorify life------------------------ chapter 41

Appendix:-------------------------------- chapter 42

My poem

DAily

Chapter I

Having a long dream.

Creating, playing, constructing and tricking were some of the activities which Maverick did in his childhood. Some anecdotes may indicate how clever he was when he his was young. It only in his 5 months that he began to walk and to speak! Even when he was 6 month year old he could driving his learning walk car very quickly and sometimes he could do some acrobat such as drift that is amazing and astonish! As he was 3 year old he knew how to use trick, one day when he want to eat the chocolate on a high self but he was not tall enough to reach it, he told to his mother that “ma me do you want to eat the chocolate on that self and apiece me a part.” When his was only 5 years old, he could recite 300 poems form Tang Empire and Song Empire! In his 6 and 7 years old, he could fix different kinds of model planes, ships, cars and even fix electric circuits. However, since he went to kindergarten, a lot of antique, cliché, platitude even absurd and traditional creeds prevent his development of creativity and even more his classmates were always jealous of his noble family so they insult him by some violent words and beat him and then he became more and more autism and heat others, but his curiosity has not been completely annihilated. But not lasting so long, his creativity was extricated by 6 years middle school education for he accept too much garbage creeds and a strange way of leaning acidulous work without short cut. Moreover, he only sleeps 3 hours a day to get so called high score. Since 12 years have passed, he has been thoroughly exhausted. One day, when he fall sleep, a thin and weak spirit warn him with a anger accent that “if you go on treating you body in that way and continue to beat your body to get energy to study you will regret what you have done.” Not listening to what his mind has warned him, does he go on working until some ting terrible happens. So one day when the test is over, although every high school students are at high spirit and extremely jubilant for these senior high school students have finished (traditional) college entrance test, Maverick fall down on the desk with dammed paper even the teachers shouted at him. 10 minutes ago, those students go out the test center slovenly and looked down him even his classmate laughers at him and ping him by a 2B pencil. However he feels nothing but only a bit pain for he is having a long dream.

Chapter 2

Be captured

He feels he drops from a huge text book but he a soft thing support and prevent he from being hurt. “What’s the matter?” he says to himself. A lot of unique and gigantic tissue around him, he does not know where he is. Suddenly an electronic light passes him as an asteroid and others pass him in different direction. He considers those lights as dropping asteroids just as what teacher said, and he kneels down to pray that he can get high score. Then, to follow the track of the “asteroid” he goes deeper along the “soft road”. The deeper he approaches the hotter he can feel. Finally he stops at a chair like tissue to have a rest. At this moment, a BD sprit appears affront him and he is aghast by that. The spirit shouts at him that “why you cut me by knife, heat me by boiling water, beat me by a huge stick and get rid of my time to take exercise when you are devoting to study! He realizes that he is in his own mind and one of his sprit which represents his coral body is talking to him for he knows that when he beat his own body to refresh himself, his mind warned him that “if he went on doing that, he would be punished”. He stars at the spirit and says “you are my slave so you must obey me”. The spirit begins to rage and extends several hands to capture him. Poor Maverick is thrown into a Brain Prison and he is accused for his violence to his body.

FOOT NOT: the communication of neuron by using electric partials.

Chapter 3

In the court

He is amazing about that for his own mind dear to capture him and he is trying to break the Brain Prison, but consequently he is too exhaust to go on breaking the door and fence. At that moment, several brain cells force him to enter a broad chamber that is named as Brain court and to the center of the court. The magistrate is the highest rank governor of the mind called MD spirit and several witnesses they are BD spirit, DE spirit, LE spirit, CU spirit AC spirit, PH spirit and LA spirit. Maverick’s attorney is LA spirit and the juries are brain cells, neurons, and tissues. MD spirit strikes the gavel and begins to justify the case. The DE spirit shouts loudly that “Maverick is guilty for he is a tyranny and he always annihilates me by beating his body!” BD spirit says “absolutely right! Maverick not only beat me but also burn, pinch and cut me. He must be sent to the guillotine!” PH spirit says “I become more and more nervous and agitated for his extremely desire to get high score and his aloof to others things. He does barricade his desire.” When they are arguing, Maverick’s attorney LA spirit refutes that “it is his own efforts and his strong willing to study that make him achieve his goal which make him earn more money and enjoy his life!” AC spirit agrees that and validates that “a great triumph comes from hard work and ascetic behavior.” CU spirit gainsays this notion by judging that “curiosity and creativity make one approach one’s goal facilely!” LA spirit proves that “too tired cells, tissues, neurons and body can reduce one’s efficacy!” Attorney LA spirit has nothing to support his defendant Maverick so poor Maverick is caught and he will be killed next day.

FOOT NOTE: BD = BODY CU=CURISITY PH=PSYCHOLOGY MD=MIND LE= LEARNING DE=DESIRE LA=LABOR AC= ascetic LA=labor

Chapter 4

The beginning of the war.

When the night come, Maverick is pondering why he has done is wrong and he feels a bit lost in the lonely dark prison. No matter when he think he will die tomorrow, he feel extremely depressed and he cannot believe that is true. As he is praying the God to protect his young life, a great bang comes from the dark lane of the prison and the door is pried open by great force. LE spirit and AC spirit break and rush into the prison. They catch hold of Maverick’s hands and drag him out of the prison. When Maverick is released, he feels noting but happy. They push Maverick into a blood vessel and the force of the blood send they to the deep brain an uncover base. The base is equipped with different kinds of apparatus and weapons (electric cannons). Maverick is amazed by this site and happy with his prison broken. LA spirit and AC spirit invite Maverick to sit down on a glorify chair and mutter that “you are our lord. We need your help to fight against EZ party which is composed of BD spirit, CU spirit, PH spirit and LA spirit and we plan to organize AC party.” Maverick addresses with confidence that “thanks guys! It is my honor to be your leader. What about make a plan of our campaign. What about fighting with EZ party tomorrow?” LE spirit and AC spirit says that “we cannot agree with you more.” To make strategies and plans, they burn the mid night oil. The plan is addressed blow.

Maverick’s strategies

The purpose of our war is to exterminate EZ party.

What we need to do is to damage the defend system, launch air raids to destroy Neuron systems (as human’s information systems), command our cells (AC party’s soldiers) to break through the boundary of EZ party, go on advancing and marching into deep land of EZ party, solid ate our defendant systems, annihilate all their cells (EZ party’s soldiers), occupy their command center.

The first day we should damage defend system of EZ party.

The second day we should launch air raids by our blood cells to destroy Neuron systems.

The third day we should command our cells to break through the boundary of EZ party.

The forth day we should go on advancing and marching into deep land of EZ party

The fifth day we should solid ate our defendant systems

The sixth day we should annihilate all their cells

The seventh day we should occupy their command center.

As they are planning the war, spectator of mind prison finds that Maverick has gone and this spectator tells that to BD spirit. BD spirits and the rest of spirits in the EZ party are pondering this fact. They discover that this cause must be AC party do and they are pondering whether AC party will launch a war to decimate us. At that moment a neuron send information that AC party and Maverick is planning how to assail us. Since hearing that, EZ party decides to defend and make war plan to defend AC party on the next day morning.

Chapter 5

Day 1 of the war

Chapter 42

Appendix

My poems

The purpose of my poem is to encourage myself, practice my writing and appreciate the English literature!

Truth

As I open my mother and my painful and pity experience, I was enlightened.

by the life of a man.

by the success of a man.

by the relationship between people.

I have realized that

although one can have an utopian dream, one’s life is full of thorns, blocks and risks.

No matter how many friends, family members and teachers can help me, the life is depends on myself efforts that make me achieve my ideal goal!

Even the closest friends are not as well as my mother for ever one wants to content himself and I am only the tool of my friends (the better one can pretend to treat the tool the better one can use the tool)

The truth of the life is as clear as spring.

No one can really truest except my mother.

I can only depends my own force in the lonely and vast world.

Thorns will die! Courage will bring the light of hope!

I am pondering.

Whether the life is teemed with thorns or not?

I am pondering.

How hard my soul will face?

I am pondering.

What kind of dilemmas I will deal with in the life?

But I never hesitate to face the hardest things.

I am young.

I am full of energy.

I am filled with motion.

I believe one day I can cut those thons.

I believe one day I can do with the hardest things.

I believe one day I can break all the dilemmas in the life!

The sun will rise, the haze will go, and the blue sky will appear.

I can make it!

Maverick

We share the same azure.

We share the same moon.

We share the same sun.

We share the same earth

We share the same universe.

However, we are separate.

Although we may have same blood type, our genies are alternative.

Although we may have same appearance, our troughs are alternative.

No one can control us for our solo characteristics.

To be unique is to be successive.

To be extraordinary is to be personal.

On the long road access to the triumph, maverick is vital!!!

Stopping means collapse

Study is not water that can be accumulated.

Study is not sands that can be accumulated

Study is not stamps that can be accumulated.

However, knowledge does not always exist in one’s memory.

As knowledge will escape and elapse.

Several years efforts may disappear when one stop learning.

As ship in torrent, if ship stops moving, water will push ship back to start point.

On the contrary, I believe I can pick up my lost knowledge with in several minutes.

Because of my trust in my potential.

Because of my trust in my ultimate powered.

Because of my distrust in blocks!!!

Young is my fortune

I want to own money.

I want to own luxury cars.

I want to own a chattel.

I want to own beauty.

I want to own planes.

I want to own ships.

However, I have own the most fundamental fortune the young.

I am young so I am full of energy.

I am young so I have enough time.

I am young so I have a lot of opportunity to achieve my goal.

I am young so I am passionate.

Young mental and young body can make me own everything! Conventional fuck up the entire world

As man becomes more and more intelligence with the centuries elapse.

The more intelligence the more we will accomplish.

Accomplishment creak our experience, rich history and fears to fail.

So today, all the experience, rich history and fears to fail are written in to a book.

The book creak our cliché, platitude, hackneyed, and tilted thought.

It is the thought circumvent our improvement.

It is the thought exterminate our creativity.

It is the thought make us fail for thousands of years in the future.

Until a brave man kill, exterminate, annihilate, and uproot the thought, we can accomplish again!

Abstain

Should we abstain from our desires just as confusion said: “contenting poor condition, edifying luxury moral.”? Although this kind of thought is cliché and hackneyed, in some cases we should abstain from something and in some circumstance we should release our buried desires.

As I was secondary school student, Chinese traditional education annihilates our thoughts. Teachers forced us to recite some passages on politics and compelled us to respect communist party. To achieve that, teachers not only force us to recite such articles but also prevent us have some other activities such preventing us listening to music in school, playing foot ball in school, reading novels in school, even talking together with more than 5 people. 3 years ago, everyone is as dull as a desiccated tree, but fortunately I keep my creativity successfully. How can I do that? If I had been exterminated my own thought, I were as idiot as sow . I release my desires as much as I can. One day, when teacher compelled us to recite a politics article and test us next day. To reserve my own thought, I did not recite this platitude thing at all, instead of arguing with teacher directly. Unfortunately, I was captured to the principal’s office and locked me for 2 hours. When the teacher coming I warned the principal, that “I give you only 7 minutes tell me the reason why you catch me and your dependence must convince me or I will break the door and fight for freedom!”. Principal was shock by my words because almost of the entire student respected principal as an ass. Finally, he did know what to say and released me. However, the principal bring several communists to my home to persuade my family members to change my thought and make me abide by communist party. To their surprise, my grandfather thundered: “you guys want to change my grandchild’s thought. No way! Everyone has the right to own their own thought.” Albeit my parents did not blame me, the next day principal and other teachers blamed me openly in communist owing ceremony. Felling extremely, I came back to classroom because every classmate honored my brave behavior and called me as hero. I did not abstain from my desires and thought instead I release them. In a common word, under the circumstance that one is unhappy, deplored, forced and depressed, one should do their best to release their desires to make one feel better.

However under a certain circumstance, one should abstain from desires. Overwhelmed by great burden of responsibility to family and myself, when I was a high school student, I devoted all my efforts that I could exert to chase my dream. To engross my work, I abstain from as many desires as I could such as the desire of playing. To do so, I abnegate all the habits to concentrate on my ultimate goal since then it has been four years and I always work assiduously even in spring festival that is extremely important festival in China, but after meal, I pick up my book and keep on working no matter how happy those friends play fireworks under stair, I still absorbed in my work. To achieve something, one should be stoic to gain the final goal.

As the reasons and examples addressed above, I want to conclude that one not only need to abstain but also need to release desires.

Though I have plan to how the write the novel called Maverick’s brain cruise, I have to hold up writing this fiction for my limited skill and considering some improper usage and expression and instead I want to write another folk which may be more logical.

I have give up writing my previous novel but still have no idea to write which subject novel. At this time, I am looking around my overwhelm books and I find several favorite novels such as Narnia (by C.S Lewis) , Harry potter (J.K Rowling) and ELDEST (by Christopher Paolin). I sum up the genes of those books and I conclude that 9 out of 10 are about myth and cruise. So to meet with my interesting I decide to compose a novel on myth and cruise.

What is the name of this book? This question is still hunting in my mind. To make a excellent and exceptional name, I make a list in my mind as addressed blow:

To emphasis myth to accentuate cruise

Words myth, legend, saga, anecdote cruise, travel, voyage (those words have same meaning but are identifying in detail which is the way of travelling.)

I make up my mind to name after myth, cruise, travel and voyage as abbreviated form Mycutrvo!

That is all I want to write!

As my conscience, this book is for my family

Especially my mother, grandfather, and grandmother.

Also I want to enjoy the jubilant experience of

Writing novel

Imagination venture

Expressing thought

Composing words

Ruminating expression

Enjoying fairyland

Connecting magic

Cruising in my mind!

As aquiline !

没有评论: