2007年5月29日星期二

A daily for visa days

during my "visa days" somethimes i feel vain but as long as i found that i still have something to deal with, i start to work as hard as i can, especailly in the trip to beijing, after chatting with a professor, the night before visa i feel very nervours, but i had a good sleep, on the moring, (a rainy moring) i got up at 6 am, (a very strange feeling when i got out of my home ( a smell can only be recalled in my mind )), all the way to destimation is very fast without out "red ligh" all " green light"(may be innuendo i can get the green card haha), i wait in a extremely long quee for hald an hour. as i get in to the hall, a nervous atomsphere full of my heart, each number that the announcer spelled pluse my heat violently. as i face the visa officer, he only ask me three questions, and i get green card, wowow happy!

没有评论: